"Sit down and feed, and welcome to our table." -William Shakespeare

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Glitchety Glitch, Bloggety Blah....

Dear my dear readers,

Just a few notes here. I DO read your comments. I'm really sorry but my computer and Blogger get really mad at each other and Blogger usually wins- mangling my links, blocking my own comments.... And while it's driving me nuts and making me feel guilty not responding to ya'll, you hopefully will forgive me as I continue to pack up and tie off loose ends.

So: you grate an avacado pit on a regular cheese grater, thank you for the Kohl's tip, and yes, I will miss you, too.

Just a few more days, I keep telling myself!!! Then I will work out the kinks on this here blog of mine and hopefully get a recipe index up, too, as I have promised multiple readers on multiple occasions.

Here is a sneak peek of the recipes I've promised to tackle once we are settled in New Mexico:

Dairy-free White Sauce (aka cream of whatever-you-want soup)
Chicken Soup for the Lazy Soul
Flea and Tick Repellant

That last one will be important as we finally decided on a house. And when you open the back gate and walk out of the backyard... you are in Santa Fe National Forest!

Really cool and sorta scary! Many glorious nature walks promised. Hopefully we don't get carried off by black bears, right?

Sincerely,
BreadwithHoney (aka Maureen)



"Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be."
~Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ, c.1420

(This quotation brought to you in honor of myself eating a whole pint of coconut ice cream today. Seriously Maureen? My whole body already hurts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment