"Sit down and feed, and welcome to our table." -William Shakespeare

Thursday, August 18, 2011

HEY, by the way!!!!!

I dearly love all my readers. And I dearly love sharing my super-special recipes with you.

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease drop me a line when you make them and let me know how they turn out!

I really like feedback on my recipes.

Also, I can't tell you about it yet, but I have a give-away in the works and you want to be in on it! It will be open to all followers of this blog. It's for something very green, very fun, and having to do with smoothies.

Mmmmmmm... green smoothie craving....


"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts."
~Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment