"Sit down and feed, and welcome to our table." -William Shakespeare

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Growing Your Homeschool


I still write guest posts now and again over at http://www.growingyourhomeschool.blogspot.com/.  This week I'm writing about alternative approaches to home education-

wait-

that's what I always write about!

O well, I hope I said something new.


This week we are hanging out in the Flint Hills of northern Kansas while Ed is here for work.  I'm going nuts trying to nest in a half-unpacked house, and I've been missing the small-town silence after a short month back in "the city". 

Today we watched yellow jackets dig tunnels in the sand- why do they do that?  We don't know.  But it was cool.

I'm thinking about birth, trying not to eat crap, and enjoying the time with my little people.


"Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." 

~Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment